Republican Fighter
  • Home
  • News
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • DMCA Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • DMCA Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
No Result
View All Result
Republican Fighter
No Result
View All Result

Elon Musk Changes Tune on Starlink Decision in Ukraine: ‘The Hell With It’

October 15, 2022
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
Elon Musk Changes Tune on Starlink Decision in Ukraine: ‘The Hell With It’

Share this post on social media:

  • Facebook
  • X (Twitter)
  • GETTR
  • Telegram
  • Truth Social
  • Gab

This is an excerpt from The Daily Wire.

SpaceX founder and CEO Elon Musk reversed course Saturday on continuing to provide Ukraine with free Starlink satellite services in their war against invading Russian forces.

Musk said Friday that he had decided to follow the “recommendation” of a Ukrainian diplomat who told him to “f*** off,” which came in response to Musk proposing a peace deal to end Russia’s war in Ukraine, by saying that SpaceX would no longer fund its Starlink satellite internet terminals in Ukraine for free.

Musk’s statement Friday triggered enormous backlash among pro-Ukraine activists, who called for taking action against the billionaire entrepreneur. Musk has previously stated that SpaceX’s deployment of the satellites to Ukraine has cost the company “$80 million and will exceed $100 million by the end of the year.”

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

“The hell with it,” Musk said, “even though Starlink is still losing money & other companies are getting billions of taxpayer $, we’ll just keep funding Ukraine govt for free.”

Musk provided Ukraine with the Starlink terminals shortly after Russia invaded Ukraine, and they made an immediate difference on the battlefield, allowing Ukraine’s military to communicate and stay connected despite Russia destroying a lot of its communications infrastructure.

CNN reported Thursday that the charitable contributions are likely coming to end as the company warned the Department of Defense that it needs to start paying tens of millions of dollars per month to keep the terminals up and running.

Read the full story here.


Discover more from Republican Fighter

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Share this post on social media:

  • Facebook
  • X (Twitter)
  • GETTR
  • Telegram
  • Truth Social
  • Gab

Related Posts

Exclusive: Senator J.D. Vance Calls for China to Settle Debts with Americans and Cease Currency Manipulation
News

JD Vance Slams Politico for ‘Journalistic Malpractice’: ‘It’s a Foreign Influence Operation’

August 30, 2025
AOC Faces Criticism for Characterizing NYC as Unaffordable for Working-Class Residents
News

Lipstick, Meet Pig: AOC Celebrates New Trash Cans on Queens’ Infamous “Market of Sweethearts”

August 30, 2025
Mad Maxine Waters Calls for Trump’s Removal Using the 25th Amendment – Stayed Silent on Biden’s Decline for Four Years
News

Mad Maxine Waters Calls for Trump’s Removal Using the 25th Amendment – Stayed Silent on Biden’s Decline for Four Years

August 30, 2025
Federal Report on Mysterious 2019 Death of Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Connected to Prominent Figures Across the Globe
News

Epstein Estate to Hand Over ‘Birthday Book’ to Lawmakers, House Democrat Says

August 30, 2025
News

Rep. Luna Pushes Resolution to Advance the End Congressional Stock Trading Act

August 30, 2025
Bill Clinton Concurs with New York Governor Hochul, Advocates for Migrants to ‘Commence Employment, Contribute to Taxation, and Support Themselves’
News

A Frail-Looking Bill Clinton Spotted at Airport With a Defibrillator While Traveling With Hillary Weeks Before Epstein Testimony

August 30, 2025
Next Post
Conservatives React to Biden Telling Young Girl ‘No Serious Guys Until You’re 30’: ‘Why Does He Do This?’

Conservatives React to Biden Telling Young Girl ‘No Serious Guys Until You’re 30’: ‘Why Does He Do This?’

Another Governor’s Race In Deep Blue State Moved to ‘Toss-Up’

Another Governor’s Race In Deep Blue State Moved to ‘Toss-Up’

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Recent Posts

  • JD Vance Slams Politico for ‘Journalistic Malpractice’: ‘It’s a Foreign Influence Operation’
  • Lipstick, Meet Pig: AOC Celebrates New Trash Cans on Queens’ Infamous “Market of Sweethearts”
  • Mad Maxine Waters Calls for Trump’s Removal Using the 25th Amendment – Stayed Silent on Biden’s Decline for Four Years
  • Epstein Estate to Hand Over ‘Birthday Book’ to Lawmakers, House Democrat Says
  • Rep. Luna Pushes Resolution to Advance the End Congressional Stock Trading Act

  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA Policy
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

© 2025 Republican Fighter. We are not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • DMCA Policy
    • Terms and Conditions

© 2025 Republican Fighter. We are not responsible for the content of external sites.